[TowerTalk] LMR400U plugola

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] LMR400U plugola
From: tgstewart@pepco.com (tgstewart@pepco.com)
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 1997 15:38:41 -0400
I would be a little careful of LMR400U.  My highly placed sources say that
that cable has had a lot of quality control troubles.  If ou are going to
use it for phasing lines, be sure and check them electrically and dont rely
on the published velocity factor, even
amongst the same batch.  (This has nothing to do with LMR400, which
apparently does not carry the same concerns).

73, Tyler K3MM

00tlzivney@bsuvc.bsu.edu on 08/08/97 10:31:15 AM