[TowerTalk] OSHA Regs

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] OSHA Regs
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale Martin)
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 1997 14:49:16 -0500
On Saturday, August 09, 1997 5:02 AM, K4uhl@aol.com wrote:

>Could you tell me what
>I have to do to get a copy of the OSHA regulations concerning
>tower work ?
>Thanks,
>Paul
>K7PN/5V7PN
>paulnyl@teleport.com
>

>Call your local OSHA office (it may be Federal or State, depending on
>jurisdiction)
>and ask for a copy of the "1926 Standards".  That refers to part 1926 of the
>Code of Federal Regulations.  They pertain to construction.  Then look at
> "Subpart M' which pertains to Fall Protection.

I found this:

.OSHA Regulations (Standards - 29 CFR) - 1926 Subpart M App E - Sample Fall Pro
- 1926 Subpart M App E - Sample Fall Protection Plan - Non-Mandatory Guidelines
for Complying with 1926.502(k) Standard Number: 1926 Subpart M App E....

http://www.osha-slc.gov/OshStd_data/1926_Subpart_M_App_E.html

 and others by going to YAHOO.COM and typing in

1926 Standards

73,

Dale Martin, KG5U
kg5u@hal-pc.org