[TowerTalk] Ref: Hard Line [ For Sale ]

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Ref: Hard Line [ For Sale ]
From: tiger@powerlink.net (tiger@powerlink.net)
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 08:39:57 -0400
Hello Folks;

Please excuse the re-posting.

I still have the 1/2" Aluminum Hard Line (1100 feet) "For Sale" -- No name
of Brand on the jacket.  The 'Center Pin' is appro. 3/16" thick copper.

When I bought it from another Ham in New Hampshire, I was told it was 52
Ohm and it was new.  I had purchased it to put up a Repeater but since
scraped the idea and sold the tower.  He was using it on his personal tower
their in lower part of New Hampshire.

I was asking $650.00 for the roll, that I paid him over a $1,000.00 for it.
 To part with it, I will listen to any reasonable offer from anyone!

The only catch!  It is in a roll in my yard, about 3 feet round.  This must
be picked up here in Augusta, Maine unless one makes other arrangements
with me.

Please reply direct to me at my e-mail address, not the Reflector!

Thank you all for your consideration.

Ralph E. Myra Jr. K1IV - 'X' -- N1FJL, KA1IVL
PO Box 5083
Augusta, ME  04332
E-Mail Address:  < tiger@powerlink.net >