[TowerTalk] Where to buy antenna parts

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Where to buy antenna parts
From: force12@interserv.com (force12@interserv.com)
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 08:32:27 -0700 (PDT)
Good morning.

Yes, we do sell antenna parts. No, we do not charge an arm and a leg.

We have assisted several people in building their own designs using Force 12
construction. If possible, I also provide design assistance. The largest
"private design" is a 55' boom 20-15-10 with separate feedlines and sleeved
directors. It is a local antenna, so I see it all the time!

We also make special drop-in tilt cradles, various DXpedition mounts and
packages, even yagi and mast installation systems for one person.

Please let us know what you might like.

Besides that, the product line is actually >120 antennas, so if it isn't in
the brochure (only lists maybe 80), we probably have it anyway! No company
has a better selection to meet your needs and your dreams.

Have a good day and 73,
                        Tom, N6BT
                        Force 12 Antennas and Systems
                        (Home Page   http://www.QTH.com/force12 )