[TowerTalk] RG8X - a flood of responses

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] RG8X - a flood of responses
From: K4OJ@aol.com (K4OJ@aol.com)
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 21:00:54 -0400 (EDT)
My request for input from RG8X users as to its suitability for 3.5MHz use has
produced a ton of e-mail....much of it from fellow contesters....every piece
speaks favorably for using it, especially on the slopers.......so, either I
am being fed dis-information from the competition or this stuff seems a-ok
for 1.5KW @ 3.5 MHz.....I know what I am gonna be buying at the hamfest next
month in Melbourne!

Thanks to K7LXC and W4AN ( you still using that call, Bill?) and all those
who continue to make this reflector an invaluable resource.....you aren't all
plotting against me - are you guys? If so......blow it out your trapholes,
and I ain't whistlin dixie!

73,

k4oj