[TowerTalk] Hy-Gain trap rebuilding question

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Hy-Gain trap rebuilding question
From: broz@csn.net (John Brosnahan)
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 1997 13:10:13 -0600 (MDT)
Seems like I saw a piece on how to disassemble and rebuild
Hy-Gain traps somewhere.  Any idea where to send me to
retrieve a copy?   Never figured I'd do any trap rebuilding or
even use tribanders, but I recently acquired a TH-6 and a TH-2
and plan to make a TH-7 out of the pile.  Any thoughts or cavets
I should be aware of?  Having trouble pulling the aluminum cover
from the trap to check the internal connections.

Thanks----John  W0UN