[TowerTalk] 204BA cast metal mast mounting blocks

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 204BA cast metal mast mounting blocks
From: tgstewart@pepco.com (tgstewart@pepco.com)
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 08:23:18 -0400
I have to agree.  Those cast aluminum boom to mast clamps from Hygain are
wonderful!

When I beefed up my Cushcraft 402CD, I used one of those on a 2" mast
without a truss.  It's still exactly where I clamped it 2 years ago.

Sorry, but I dont have any for sale, but they arent too expensive new
anyway.

73, Ty K3MM

K4OJ@aol.com on 08/26/97 12:08:41 AM