[TowerTalk] Enough with the attachements, already!

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Enough with the attachements, already!
From: 00tlzivney@bsuvc.bsu.edu (00tlzivney@bsuvc.bsu.edu)
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 1997 07:26:12 -0500 (EST)
I have seen at least a half dozen messages today posted to tower talk
with the cryptic words "file attached".   Please note that many of us
cannot receive attachments directly on our readers.  Furthermore, the
TowerTalk archive at WWW.CONTESTING.COM does not recognize these
attached files, either, so that your words of wisdom are lost.

Messages on N connectors and T2X were not received properly due to this
attachment problem.  Please keep your reading audience in mind!  This is
like sending CQ Contest at 75 WPM on Sunday afternoon in Sweepstakes.
Legal, but stupid!

Terry Zivney, N4TZ/9
00tlzivney@bsuvc.bsu.edu