[TowerTalk] Guying components

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Guying components
From: Bill.Simpson@MCI.Com (Bill Simpson)
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 15:47 -0500 (CDT)
Hi J.P.

Try Texas Towers as they usually have a good stock of all the items you
mention. At least give them a call and be sure you order before the project
is imminent. You just never know.

Gerald, the owner, makes frequent comments on the reflector. Texas RF is
the email name his comments have.

The website is: http://www.texastowers.com

good luck and 73,

Bill  N5CMI

J.P. Kleinhaus wrote:

Greetings:

I am at the stage in my project where I need to order guying components
(thimbles, cable etc.).  Does anyone know who has the most reasonable
prices and a good stock of this stuff?  I figure any shipping I pay
will sort of equalize the sales tax bite from shopping locally plus
I'll probably do much better pricewise outside the NY tristate area.

Specifically, I need: 1/4" EHS, Guy anchors (GAC 303 or similar),
"502" insulators, EE turnbuckles, "Big Grips" for 1/4" EHS, thimbles
and shackles.

Thanks,

J.P. W2XX
J.P. Kleinhaus, W2XX  (fdba AA2DU)
E-mail:  w2xx@cloud9.net

As we say in the software business:  "You are hosed."