[TowerTalk] Tower Preservation

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower Preservation
From: DJNMM@aol.com (DJNMM@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 1997 07:50:20 -0400 (EDT)
I am looking for any information concerning rigging ,scaffolding ,and
painting water towers ,transmission towers,etc....We are a full service
,environmentally friendly surface prep and preservation contractor currently
working on lead removal ,blasting and preserving towers...
We will be changing the old approach to climbing with a safer approach.
If anyone has any info or knows of someone or some companies that would help
with these issues,please contact me at the following...

MPI - Commercial Division
E-Mail to : DJNMM@AOL.COM
or call 1-800-982-3011 and ask for Dan Ackwith