[TowerTalk] Coaxial Cable Attenuation Chart

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Coaxial Cable Attenuation Chart
From: tgold@panix.com (Anthony R. Gold)
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 1997 17:55:22 +0100 BST
In message <Pine.OSF.3.95.970927120529.9214A-100000@jekyll.sgate.com> Frank
Donovan writes:

> I'd be pleased to update any fields in the chart, or add any new cables,

Maybe that's the problem, that different fields in that line came
from different cables.  The description 3/4" CATV must cover a wide
range of cables, with variations in dielectric (solid/foam) and
conductor (copper/aluminum) between the different brands and models.
That might account for what appears to me be a discontinuity.

I'm sorry to say that I have no manufacturers' specs for 75ohm lines
to offer you for use in that line.  Maybe someone else can help.

Regards,
--
   Tony - G3SKR / W2TG                   email: tgold@panix.com