[TowerTalk] TriEx W51, TH6, Ham IV

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TriEx W51, TH6, Ham IV
From: w7ni@teleport.com (Stan Griffiths)
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 1997 03:38:37 -0700 (PDT)
I acquired the above tower, antenna, and rotator in an estate sale purchase.
I will be taking it down in the next couple of weeks.  It sure would be
convenient if it could be delivered to the final destination while it is
still on the trailer and the delivery would be free if it is in the Portland
area.  The tower is the tough part since it is easy to transport the TH6 and
Ham IV.  I am willing to sell any of the items above individually.  They are
located in the greater Portland, OR area (Oak Grove) and I am not interested
in shipping any of them unless I just can't sell them locally.  I will try
locally until next spring.

TriEx W51, free-standing, 51 foot, crank-up (manual), has coax arms.  You
will need to buy a new concrete base from TriEx.  $500.

TH6 installed on the above tower and presumed working.  Looks good.  $275.

Ham IV.  Presumed working.  $175.

Package:  $900 and will throw in coax, rotator cable, and mast.

Stan  w7ni@teleport.com