[TowerTalk] Cable break on MARB 550 US Tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Cable break on MARB 550 US Tower
From: ftbrady@cosmoslink.net (Frank T. Brady)
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 1997 10:27:49 -0700
Towertalkians,

Has the stainless-vs-galvanized cable topic been aired thoroughly on the list?

I've received pro and con replies - as though it hasn't been resolved yet
(or it's one of those issues that just doesn't get "resolved").

I just want to make the right decision about something so time consuming and
expensive (to me) as recabling.

I received the following comments this morning (name not included here
because it came direct).

73,
 Frank T. Brady - W0ECS