[TowerTalk] Tuned feeders.

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tuned feeders.
From: w7why@mail.coos.or.us (Tom Osborne)
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 1997 00:27:25 +0900
Hi guys.  Thanks for all the replies to my questions about the tuned
feeders.  Now another one.  The antenna I put up is a 130 foot dipole fed
with twin lead.  It works great on the WARC bands and 10 meters.  I tried
to use it this weekend on 10 meters, but the noise from my computer is
awful!  The tuner is pretty close to the computer.  If I ran the twin
lead to the entry point of the shack, then used a couple of pieces of
coax (grounding the shield) for the run to the tuner, would that work to
keep the noise out of the computer?  I'd just go ahead and try it, but I
don't have any extra coax laying around. Thanks
Tom W7WHY