[TowerTalk] off topics - PLEASE READ

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] off topics - PLEASE READ
From: CQK8DO@aol.com (CQK8DO@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 1997 08:52:44 -0400 (EDT)

<< the position of GOD or sysop.. w6mr

Nope.... The position of the majority....
I agree that a few humorous comments about a Harley seem harmless... But I
have been a member of several lists where a few began to run amuck with
jokes, feuds, flame wars, etc., causing the reflector to become worthless..
Those of us who initially signed up with this list mutually agreed that the
subject matter was to be TIGHTLY controlled...  I wish for your continued
participation on TowerTalk, but if you have an attitude problem over this
then it is best that you leave...

Denny  -  K8DO