[TowerTalk] Glen Martin Hazer towers

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Glen Martin Hazer towers
From: steve@gamecash.com (Steve Weisbrod)
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 97 15:16:00 -0600
Hi Paul
I put up the Glen Martin 1850 this spring and I really like it. I set my
guy tension by leaning into it with all my weight about 200 lbs. Then
adjusting the turnbuckle for no slack. The tower went up with no
problems. It took 7 of us to walk it up. It is very well made. I don't
know anything about stuff. You are going to love your tower especially
when you work on your antennas.

73 Steve W8GAZ