[TowerTalk] Temporary Antenna Support

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Temporary Antenna Support
From: RSOLOMON@systems.TEXTRON.COM (RSOLOMON@systems.TEXTRON.COM)
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 11:07:53 -0400
     I am forced to post this to the list since my e-mail in its
     infinite wisdom chooses only to identify the sender and not
     the author !!

     I would suggest getting a Hy-Gain Hy-Tower (used about $50-
     100) and configuring it for single band (80 or 160) operation.
     Then mounting a small antenna on it for a weekend is no big
     deal. The upside is another antenna that takes up little room.
     Of course, I would not want that beam up there during a severe
     windstorm.

                73, Dick, W1KSZ