[TowerTalk] 40 meter Add-on...Yea or Nay???

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 40 meter Add-on...Yea or Nay???
From: harpole@pegasus.cc.ucf.edu (Charles H. Harpole)
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 21:32:51 -0400 (EDT)
W4TBU put up a TA-33 at 40 feet on a city lot in Henderson KY in about
1960.  WITH the 40meter kit installed then.  This same beam sits there
today, with only the replacement of coax, no other touches (he didn't even
take it down to shine the alumn.!!!) and talks anywhere he wants all the
time.  I have the TA-33 with the 40 meter kit and consider myself lucky
even tho I also have a HyTower on 40 also.  Put it on and enjoy!
The TA-33 may be the best allround beam ever built.  73, K4VUD