[TowerTalk] Antenna modeling - AO 6.5 or Elnec? - info needed

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Antenna modeling - AO 6.5 or Elnec? - info needed
From: Joseph.F.Nemecek@twa.com (Nemecek, Joseph F.)
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 12:54:51 -0500
Dan,
This response is in the "misery loves company" catagory. I've also gone
through most of what you related re AO 6.0 including sending Brian
$10.00 for a disk with new keys. I understand he's removed this type of
copy protection from AO 6.5 but the cost of upgrade for the few changes
did not seem to me to be worth it. I agree Brian puts out an excellent
product but the manual isn't very user friendly and sometimes Brian
isn't either if you catch him on a bad day. I think his TA program also
is excellent. I guess when you weigh the good vs. the bad, I'll keep
buying his products and keep bugging him when I don't understand
something.
All the best,
Joe, K0JN