[TowerTalk] Galvanizing 4130

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Galvanizing 4130
From: js@reallybig.com (Jeff Singer)
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 19:38:52 -0400
Hi folks,

Regarding the 4130 galvanizing, you can pick up a bottle of "Extend"
from Home Depot for about 8 bucks. It will do at least 2 24-foot masts.

Just lightly go over the mast with some steel wool, then rub on the
Extend, give it a second coat, and voila! You're done. Turns it a rich
black with nice hard rust-proof coat.

Sorry, I can't tell you any more about the product than that.

73 de Jeff K2KV
k2kv@reallybig.com