[TowerTalk] Re: Some Thoughts and a Tower Question

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: Some Thoughts and a Tower Question
From: mainhart@juno.com (Rick Mainhart)
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 1997 12:30:08 -0500
Dick,

Well said ... I too look for TOWER and ANTENNA information on TowerTalk.

Having said that, many of us learn by reading and asking questions.
Rather than sending someone away (in a huff perhaps?), would a pointer to
a more appropriate forum serve both as a gentle reminder of the
appropriate topics here, but also where to go for more information (and
more importantly, a more appropriate forum?). Might even encourage them
to come back for TOWER and ANTENNA discussions.

Now, back to designing my cloud warmer for this deep hole we live in!

73,

Rick, WB3EXR
EM96wd

On Sat, 1 Nov 1997 08:23:14 -0800 Dick Flanagan <dick@libelle.com>
writes:

Snip

>A subject-specific reflector is valuable only if it remains
>subject-specific.

'nother snip