[TowerTalk] quads and loaded dipoles

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] quads and loaded dipoles
From: n4kg@juno.com (T A RUSSELL)
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 1997 07:22:38 -0600
Several years ago, I had a Mosley 2 L  Quad at 80 ft.
I found some long bamboo poles in South Alabama
and made a full size 40M rotary dipole which I mounted on
the boom of the quad, parallel to the quad elements.  The
only interaction I noticed was a slight reduction in F/B on
15M.  The other alternative is to mount the 40M dipole
parallel to the boom, through the quad elements.
Go for it! You won't regret it.

de  Tom  N4KG