[TowerTalk] VHF/UHF Antennas for Tower???????

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] VHF/UHF Antennas for Tower???????
From: dick@libelle.com (by way of Dick Flanagan)
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 10:00:19 -0800
Hi Dick.  Cushcraft and probably others make quarter-wave ground plane
antennas (single-band), very simple.  And there is the Ringo Ranger
verticals, also by cushcraft.  Any of these can be side mounded with the
proper hardware, however, note that the tower will "block" the signal
somewhat and you will have less coverage in that direction.
73
Dave WD5N