Re[2]: [TowerTalk] C4XL Results

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re[2]: [TowerTalk] C4XL Results
From: pramey@smtplink.ram.com (pramey@smtplink.ram.com)
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 97 09:02:33 EST
     I put my C4XL up in MN and then move about 6 months later.  All I had
     to do was use a under sized drill bit, 1-2 sizes.  With the antenna on
     the ground I had all of the rivets that needed drilling done in under
     30 min's.

     The antenna is now back up and working FB.  I have moved many antennas
     over the years, overseas and back.  I will use the rivets anyday.

     Paul, WG0G/W2
     Jackson, NJ