[TowerTalk] Autek RF-1 update

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Autek RF-1 update
From: twoway@scoden.ma.ultranet.com (Scott Bullock)
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 21:01:36 -0500
Hi All, the general consensus of the group was that it was normal to read
the display off center, well I got it in today, and lo and behold, the
battery was weak-about 7 volts on the tongue meter, I replaced it and it
brought the display right back so that it could be seen straight on.
So it looks like I did indeed get a good deal after all!
Now if only the snow would stop, I might be able to go out and put up the
160 inverted L!
73,
Scott
KA1CLX