[TowerTalk] Re: Upcoming Compliance

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: Upcoming Compliance
From: dietz@texas.net (Chuck Dietz)
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 21:20:41 -0600
Good link, Bill.  The FCC rules also say existing Amateur facilities
must be in compliance by September 1, 2000.

I think this thread is highly topical to an antenna reflector as long as
we don't bore ourselves to death with it....zzzzzzzz

Chuck, KZ5MM
(Ain't no meters like 10 meters) (Except with these new regs!)