[TowerTalk] Is expanding insulating foam safe to use

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Is expanding insulating foam safe to use
From: jmarchand@ecrm.com (MarchandJohn)
Date: 18 Nov 1997 10:06:06 -0400
Hi Chuck and all TT'ers around the globe,

Go to your nearest building supply house (home depot etc). They have some of
that expanding urathane (sp) foam in spray cans. Builders use them to insulate
around windows in new construction. You just spray it in and it expands and
conforms to the hole and anything in it. I've used it but cant think of
the brand name.  Hope this lead pans out for you.

73,
John K1RC
35 mi NW of Boston