[TowerTalk] Stealth Wire Vertical

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Stealth Wire Vertical
From: bragassa@hal-pc.org (Mike Bragassa)
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 1997 05:16:50 -0600
At 06:23 AM 11/18/97 -0900, Del Seay wrote:
>Aw yes, fire in the trees!

Ah, yes, and I can recall a similar situation:

My lot in Billings, Montana was rather small in the back yard and I could
not stretch out an 80 m  sloper all the way. I had it stretched out as far
as it would go to a cedar fence and the final 3-4 feet 'folded back' along
the top rail of the fence.

One early morning, before daylight, my neighbor who was outside retrieving
his newspaper was knocking on the shack window. I went out to see what the
problem was. he allowed that he had seen sparks and small flames coming
from our shared fence at 'bout where the sloper was tied off...

I 'allowed' that I would go and see. I, for the life of me, don't have any
idea what it could be. (Hi) Consequently I made better arrangements on that
'tie-off'. ( Later on after he went to work, though.)

Whew!

73  de Mike  K5UO
bragassa@hal-pc.org
k5uo@usa.net