[TowerTalk] Right-angle connectors for 25G-45G

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Right-angle connectors for 25G-45G
From: pbrush@ae-stl.com (Peter Brush)
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 23:18:09 -0600
I have seen and heard of some special connecting adapters for Rohn 25G
tower, so that it can be used as scaffolding for events like concerts,
where lighting needs to be suspended across and above a stage. Does anyone
on the reflector know where I might be able to purchase these "right-angle"
adapters ? I am trying to construct a structure out of 25G or 45G tower
that will straddle a flat rooftop, and enable antennas to be mounted on the
horzontal section.

Tnx, Pete Brush