"Roger Huntley" <huntleyr@gte.net>: [TowerTalk] 80 & 160 "L"

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: "Roger Huntley" <huntleyr@gte.net>: [TowerTalk] 80 & 160 "L"
From: n4kg@juno.com (T A RUSSELL)
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 1997 00:21:22 -0600
My e-mail server does not recognize your return address Roger.

I have used one feedline and one set of radials for 80 and 160M inverted
L's
supported by a single rope between two trees with about 10 ft of
separation
at the top and the tails running in opposite directions.  Worked great on
ALL
bands (once, when on 20M in a DX contest, I was working several areas of
the world and wondered why there was no difference when I rotated the
beam,
until I discovered I was on the Inverted L's!   Dimensions were roughly
50 ft
vertical and 100 ft horizontal for 160M;  50 ft vertical and 20 ft
horizontal on 80M).

de Tom  N4KG