[TowerTalk] Station Design Opportunity

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Station Design Opportunity
From: Bill.Simpson@MCI.COM (Bill Simpson)
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 16:41 -0600 (CST)
Fellow Tower Talkers

I am soliciting input and to get the guy's help to design the new antenna
system.
We are finishing the towers this weekend if the wx will let us but it is
supposed to rain and it is CQWW CW.

Anyway  it's like this: 16 acres in North Texas with a long hilltop sloping
down about 30' toward the NE for about 1/4 mile.

3 Rohn 45G towers oriented in a line running NW to SE Spaced 200' apart.

>From the north end, Tower 1- 90', Tower 2- 160', Tower 3- 120'

We want to set it up as a multi single contest system. I am looking for
input to see what new ideas might fall out. It seems that everytime I feel
like we have it, someone brings up another great idea. I want everyone to
treat it as if they were designing their own station and I will post a summary
of the replys.

Thanks,

Bill  N5CMI
Plano, Texas