[TowerTalk] Alpha Delta Half Sloper

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Alpha Delta Half Sloper
From: k9ofg@juno.com (k9ofg@juno.com)
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 1997 10:33:52 -0500
Is Alpha Delta's DX-B half sloper worth the time to install?  It will be
hung on a Rohn 25G at about 45 feet.  I'm not into contesting--just don't
want to waste my time putting one up if it doesn't work.  Have been
inactive for many years and am only now assembling a station.

I'm also re-lubing a Ham II and have been told to use the "lighter
weight"  white lithium grease.  Is this the stuff in the aerosol cans?
Got one still in the sealed box, and know I want to re-grease it before
putting it up.

73

Richard Owens, K9OFG@juno.com

--FAAAA27208.880724958/r1.boston.juno.com--