[TowerTalk] Is Your Web Site A Secret?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Is Your Web Site A Secret?
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 1997 10:05:27 -0500 (EST)

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
>  > Date: Monday, December 01, 1997 1:00 AM
>  > Subject: [TowerTalk] Is Your Web Site A Secret?
>  >
>  >
>  > >     Is your web site the best kept secret on the Internet?
>     <a whole bunch snipped>

      First of all, it is NOT necessary to re-post the WHOLE message when
referring to a previous post. Particularly one that isn't germane to
TowerTalk in the first place. We know what you're referring to.

     Next, the TowerTalk list has been changed to a closed list. That is,
from now on it will only take posts from subscribers. This will probably be
the last piece of spam that you'll see. Thanks to Bill, W4AN, for making the
change.

      Okay?

73,  Steve   K7LXC
TowerTalk administrator