[TowerTalk] VOA, Columbus being dismantled

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] VOA, Columbus being dismantled
From: bobkathylangham@worldnet.att.net@postoffice.worldnet.att.net (Bob N8YGG)
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 1997 20:54:29 -0500
For all the Towertalkians who have seen the VOA station just north of
Columbus, Ohio, I'm sorry to say that they are in the process of cutting
and dropping the towers.  For those of you who didn't know the station
was closed a couple of years ago, in favor of different locations for
beaming their signals.  I have to say that I'm sad to see it go, it was
always fun to drive by and dream of having a antenna farm like that.

Bob N8YGG
15 miles east of Dayton