[TowerTalk] In Market For 80m Yagi...Help!

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] In Market For 80m Yagi...Help!
From: k4isv@westky.com (Bud)
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 1997 23:36:28 -0600

----------
To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
> Date: Friday, December 05, 1997 8:26 AM
>
> I hear lots of war stories about several brands of 80m yagis not
performing
> out
> of the box as advertized. Would like to hear from happy/unhappy owners so
that
> I might make the right decision on what to buy. Does anyone in the USA
make a
> full-sized one? All advice appreciated!
>
> (((73)))
> Phil, K5PC

I had a KLM 80M-2 in use for several years before a tornado decided it
needed to come down!  I was very pleased with its performance.  After the
tornado I decided that a larger antenna was needed... I am now using a M2 3
ele.  No, it does not beat the east coast into Europe nor does it get
everyone on the first call but it is one nice antenna that I would highly
reccommend.  If you buy one let me know and I will give you a few tips on
the assembly....

73,
Bud- K4ISV