[TowerTalk] Re: T2X starting problem

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: T2X starting problem
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC)
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 15:29:49 EST

> Have you considered that the lockup might be somewhere else and not with
>  the rotator?

    Good thought. You're right - the whole rotating train should be checked
out. Maybe something is binding due to cold wx somewhere else in the system.
It would be easy to check out by loosening the mast clamp U-bolts on the T2X
and testing it by itself. If it checks out okay, you've gotta look further up
the system.

73,  Steve  K7LXC

PS - Dick, WC1M -- We wouldn't mind if you got a real email address that we
could respond to directly.