[TowerTalk] Stranded vs solid wire

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Stranded vs solid wire
From: aa0cy@robertwanderer.gardnerville.nv.us (ROBERT WANDERER)
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 14:42:17 -0800
Well, even Times Microwave who make a stranded (center
conductor and shield) competitior to Heliax(r) admit that
they have somewhat worse IM characteristics. Case closed?
Does anybody really care when it's better than -150 dBc with
the possible exception of some cellular and PCS types?

Please make sure you put the (r) behind the Andrews cable
names as they are registered. Wouldn't want their lawyer
pursuing you, now would we? :)

Happy Holidays and Bah Humbug (Politicially Correct, covering all permutations)
73, Bob AA0CY