[TowerTalk] Registered trademarks

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Registered trademarks
From: aa0cy@robertwanderer.gardnerville.nv.us (ROBERT WANDERER)
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 09:27:19 -0800
I respectfully disagree, but to each his own. I know from personal
experience that some companies get hot under the collar if you
leave off that (r). I won't mention their name, but I wrote an article
in which I mentioned their product. My article had that (r) because it
would not have gone out the door in any other manner. The magazine
left it off. I got a somewhat nasty letter from the company. When I proved
to them that it was not my doing, they presumably vented their spleen on
the magazine's editors.

73,
Bob AA0CY
<aa0cy@contesting.com>