[TowerTalk] Source(s) needed

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Source(s) needed
From: twoway@scoden.ma.ultranet.com (Scott Bullock)
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 1998 20:24:55 -0500
Steve, I looked long and hard around here to find a source for these, I
could find non galvy ones no problem, but couldn't find anyone that made
them galvi. I went to all the big hardware distributors around too! Ended
up going to Rohn for them, they have most popular sizes and they aren't
priced too bad. Be prepared to wait a while for them, as they are shipping
really screwy for the past several months. They moved one of their plants,
and they haven't got it together yet. I had ordered some bolts several
months ago, and after waiting 5 weeks, I canceled the order and went to
PIROD. Had them in two days.
73,
Scott
KA1CLX