[TowerTalk] The Anger of Trees

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] The Anger of Trees
From: steve@gamecash.com (Steve Weisbrod)
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 98 08:48:00 -0600
I didn't know that trees grew in the middle of winter but this weekend I
discovered my beams would not rotate. Upon closer inspection I discovered
that my 4BA at 60ft is hitting a limb. It is 5 degrees with 6 in of new
so I think I'll just go skiing and wait for warmer weather. It's a tree
conspiracy.

73 Steve W8GAZ Minnetonka MN