[TowerTalk] list duping msgs?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] list duping msgs?
From: kc5ajx@hotmail.com (Rick Bullon)
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 1998 14:45:12 GMT
>I'm seeing multiple copy of quite a few messages - not all, just every
few
>msgs or so I see two or three copies of the same message.  Now I see
another
>copy of a message I sent earlier.
>
>Is anyone else experiencing this?

 I may be wrong on this but I belive that when you use the reply all
button it sends a message to the person that posted the message and the
reflector. The solution to this is to remove the adrees of the person
who posted the message form the address line in your reply.
 Several times when I've replied to a message I get a message that the
post didn't go though (don't remember exactly what happened) so I resent
the post. Then I find out the both posts went though, this has only
happened a few times and hasn't happened lately.
   Now I have a question for the experts??? hi hi out there.
 How do you cut and paste email messages? I use hotmail for all my
reflector traffic if that makes a diference.
73
Rick
KC5AJX