[TowerTalk] RG-22B coax

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] RG-22B coax
From: DavisRFinc@aol.com (DavisRFinc@aol.com)
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 1998 22:19:46 EST

<< give it a shot!
 Press Jones, N8UG, The Wireman, Inc. >>

Kent, if you would, please advise Press or myself as to your results.  I'm
curious because we carry RG22B for various non-RF applications.  One thing you
might notice working with this is that you'll run into a "talcom powder"
residue.  In fact it's a very similar compound to talc powder, introduced
during the production process to eliminate sticking of the PE insulation on
the inner conductors to the PE dielectric.  Some get worried when they see it
thinking its degradation, etc.  Good luck!  Steve Davis, K1PEK ,   DAVIS RF
Co. and "The Triad": DAVIS RF/ORION WIRE/WIREMAN