[TowerTalk] Tower hardware distributors in Europe

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower hardware distributors in Europe
From: pito@nera.no (Piotr Tomczak)
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 12:59:48 +0100
Hei...

In europe are some tower manufacturers as well.

Try Versa Tower (Strumech inc.) they do not have the Web
but try to mail to
Strumech Eng inc.
Portland House
Coppice side-Brownshills
Wallall Stafts
UK

They make very good constractions, bouth crunkup and soild.

To have something light try a Swidish company
called Vaargaarda lies in souther Sweenden
They make a light aluminium 3 meters sections.

I do not have theirs address right now but They are
on the internet.

The sections if not assembled at the factory take very
little place, easy to send as cargo.

Piotr LA9HFA

At 12:27 27.01.98 +0200, you wrote:
>Hello everybody,
>
>I wonder if there are some hardware manufacturers and/or U.S.
>manufacturers distributors in Europe. I checked ROHN Web page but could
>not find any local/regional distributor. It would be much too expensive
>and inconvenient to ship tower sections and other hardware from U.S. to
>YO-land.
>
>I'm in need to replace my setup, as the old one was recently thrashed by
>an ice storm. I live in a tall apartment building, and my idea is to go
>up around 20 feet (6-7m) from a flat roof. My antenna is currently an A3
>tribander. I would very much appreciate any idea how to do it with
>minimal work on the roof and (of course) with minimal expenses.
>Especially I am in need of ideas how to do it without disturbing the
>cover of the roof (water insulation - is that the word ?).
>
>Thank you all for your help.
>
>73 de Mike, YO3CTK
>

>--
>Search:                   http://www.contesting.com/km9p/search

   \\\@///
     ·    ·
Piotr Tomczak           Ham call: la9hfa
Nera ASA                  Tel: +47 66843135    Fax: +47 6684 4445
1361 Billingstad         E-mail :  pito@nera.no
Norway