[TowerTalk] US Tower -- Pully Replacement?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] US Tower -- Pully Replacement?
From: W7TS@ibm.net" <W7TS@ibm.net (Ken Kinyon)
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 1998 17:16:33 -0700
Charlie,
I purchased my tower directly from US Tower. All the paper work was sent to
me by mail and arrived before the tower.  This included the installation
and maintenance instructions and instructions for the winch and thrust
bearing.  Perhaps you should call and have whatever you are missing sent to
you.
73,
Ken

Ken Kinyon