[TowerTalk] Duty to Inform

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Duty to Inform
From: tiremart@townsquare.net (Jim Jones)
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 1998 12:29:47 -0800
Best way I found to get away from all the rules and regs about towers is
to put towers up on property that is far enough
away from roads so others can't see.  This also means that if a tower
fell it would only hit my own stuff.  All this is easy
if a person lives in the middle of an orchard.

I realize not everyone can do this but that is how I did it.  If "they"
can't see it then "they" can't inspect or regulate it.

Good luck to all that can't be as lucky.

N6UGH   Jim