[TowerTalk] PE services

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] PE services
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale L. Martin)
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 18:22:35 -0600
Big Don, et al,

Probably a guy with the same qualifications and abilities as the
guy who inspected my house before I bought it.  All the facia
boards was replaced within a couple of years...and even then I
dragged my feet doing it...so I am sure if the guy had just
touched the wood he would have realized that it needed
replacing....

wonder how much he made 'doing' the 'inspection'?

73,
Dale, kg5u

>When's the last time you ever saw a building inspector
>actually climb a tower, or pull out his LOOS gage, or could tell
the
>high-strength guy cable from the cheap stuff?  Or how well
screwed the