[TowerTalk] Re: Mosley antennas - Warning: Strong Language

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: Mosley antennas - Warning: Strong Language
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 13:01:11 EST
In a message dated 98-02-12 19:18:55 EST, k4sb@mindspring.com writes:

> Well, this one is going to be with us for awhile. I think we'd all be
>  interested in a detailed
>  description of the "antenna range" setup:
>
>  1.Preliminary steps to determine a base reference for 0 db
>
>  2. Height of the dipole and reference antenna
>
>  3. Step attenuation device used.
>
>  4. Equipment used to measure the gain.

    Those are valid questions and are all addressed in the protocol. I have
decided not to make it public at this time as we are still in the middle of
the test. The protocol will be published as part of the test results. You'll
have to wait until it's finished. That's why my previous comment was "don't
ask".

73,  Steve  K7LXC