[TowerTalk] THHN wire sources

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] THHN wire sources
From: stunroe@cbpu.com (stu)
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 22:05:42 +0000
You might check your local electrical supply store, they carry this wire
in different gauges & colors. I purchased a 2500 foot spool of #14
stranded for  just over $100.00.  They  find I'm easy to please as I
don't care what color it is but you do get some interesting looks if you
tell them what you're going to do with it :)  The different colors: red,
green, grey, blue, yellow, white, orange & black are handy if you are
building a multi-element antenna, it is much easier to keep which
element is which straight.

73' Steve KG8TX