[TowerTalk] Details ref. 80 m. vertical construction (tilt over alu tubi

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Details ref. 80 m. vertical construction (tilt over alu tubing)
From: DavisRFinc@aol.com (DavisRFinc@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 03:35:30 EST
To those of you who asked for details and have been patiently (I hope)
waiting, my apologies.  I obtained a copy of some data I had given to Jim
KF4HK, Comtek Systems (phased array switch boxes) as I could not locate my
copy.  After looking at it, I went out today and took some measurements to
resolve some questions I had vs. the detail drawing.  If you will kindly bear
with me a few more days, I'll have it written up.  Thanks, Steve K1PEK