[TowerTalk] Yaseu G-2700SDX

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Yaseu G-2700SDX
From: NQ4I@compuserve.com (Rick Dougherty NQ4I)
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 12:02:02 -0500
Have an older mode of the G-2700 SDX and up till now its has been
excellent...now it is real cantankerous...kinda like me...hi
Any owners out there willing to share experiences with this rotor...mine
will turn sometimes and other times nothing will budge it...I have
inspected the cable from the shack to the plug on the unit...the control
box has been dis-assembled and everything looks fine..the voltages coming
out of the control box appear normal...the rotor is used to turn my 2 el
KLM 80m yagi..it is 20 sq ft...and the rotor is rated at 32 sq ft..fairly
heavy duty cable from the shack to the rotor...don't want to return it to
Yaseu yet...any suggestions??
de Rick (one frustrated dude)